Thursday, May 9, 2013

Travel Buddies wanted for Sri Lanka Sikkim Bhutan Nepal Sikkim Trek

Updates - 09May 2013

Dear all,
thanks for coming back.
I have the following trips with people looking for travel partners..

1. Aug - 7 days Sri Lanka (bed and breakfast style, budget - $1500)
2. Sep - 11-22Sep Sikkim Dzongri Trek
3. Sep - 11-22Sep Sikkim and Bhutan Festival Photography Tour (8 )
4. Oct - 29Oct  for 18D Mt Everest Base Camp Trek (2 )
5. Oct - Uzbekistan and Tajikistan Trek
6. Nov 04-11 (6 persons looking for more to form a group )

Wonderful Experience in Switzerland -

1, STAY AT ZERMATT , famous Ski village at the foot of Mt Matterhorn.
2. Take the Glacier Express Train from Zermatt to St Moritz.                                    

I will be traveling from the 22-31May for my tour leading assignment to Europe (Switzerland and Europe). All are welcome to contact me to find out more about Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia travels.

Then, I will be going to Central Asia (12-26Jun) with 4 other ladies to explore the Silk Route Cities, which are steeped in history, and adorned with magnificent mosque, and buildings. Will be visiting the home town of Tamerlane (Timur) at Shahrisabz, Uzbekistan.

Hope to share my photos when I am back from my Central Asia trip.

Please refer to my older post for all the various itineraries.
 Check out what I have planned for in 2013 and 2014

Olevia Cheong
(+65) 8112 8393

No comments:

Post a Comment