Monday, October 12, 2015

DUBAI EXPERIENCE

I am happy to share what I did in Dubai when I have 2 days there on my return flight from Amsterdam.

Many people have heard of Burj Al Arab, the self declared 7 star hotel in Dubai. That has become the iconic landmark of Dubai city, and you can find many minitiatures of this sail-shaped hotel available for sale.

I had decided to go for the high tea at Burj Al Arab. After a quick check with their website, I realized that the hotel offers two locations  for the high tea.

Sky Tea - Skyview Bar

Price - AED 620 per person (not available for Friday)

Sahn Eddar 

Sahn Eddar is located on the first floor and offers Live Entertainment 7 days a week.
Dress Code - Smart Casual

Price - AED 500 per person inclusive of non alcholic beverages
        - AED 560 per person inclusive of a glass of Champagne

Skyview Bar

Located on the top floor of Burj Al Arab, Skyview Bar instantly matches expectations with unrivalled views of the Palm Jumeirah and The World islands, is inviting you to experience a magnificent afternoon tea. Enjoy a selection of tea, coffee, sandwiches, pastries and cakes served with a choice of delicious homemade jams and the mouth-watering Devonshire clotted cream.

Time - First seating - 13:00 & 13:30; Second Seating - 16:00 & 16:30

Though I was very tempted to go for the choice of Skyview Bar, I went to Sahn Eddar in the end, as  I dont think it would be a great view in the afternoon given the change of weather from summer to winter. The view after sunset from the Skyview Bar will definitely be spectacular, of the cityscape of this vibrant city, with certain of the illuminations.

High Tea at Sahn Eddar

7 Course
Selection of Tea

I will now share with you the food items I had eaten at this sumptuous High Tea. I love it so much, and it is really worth every single cent of the money I paid.

White Chocolate "Petite Pot" with Strawberry.Panna Cotta


                                                Assortment of Finger Sandwiches

                         I have a small appetite and after eating all these sandwiches, I was almost full.

Duck Confit Pie, with Ceps and Foie Gras with Cranberry Dressing.

Reminds me of our Chinese dim sum

Freshly Baked Scones 


Devonshire clotted Cream & Homemade Preserves


                                                                               

 I took this little Raspberry mousse with white chocolate. But there are actually more selections to the 

French Pastries.


Cookie

                                       
               

                                                         Sparkling Date Juice

                                             Blackcurrant & Hibiscus Tea


                                                   YOU SHOULD BE HERE !

I will be back to go up to the Skyvew Bar on the Top Floor.

If you have a sweet tooth just like me, you must not missed this incredibly delicious and sumptuous High Tea at Burj Al Arab!

Earn Free Travel with a new Travel RevolutionMake  a Living, Living.

www.izest-lifestyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment